SALES (DIGITAL, EVENTS and Print)
Advertising/Digital Sales Executive, based in Ningbo/Shanghai/Tianjin/Qingdao
- Be responsible for identifying key prospects for B2B industrial digital, events and magazines, taking the necessary steps to secure them as advertisers by making personal sales calls, and phone/fax/dm/email activities.
- Make every attempt to ensure that the advertisers are of good credit and be responsible for collection of payments.
- Be required to attend trade shows in China, help manage the booth and visit exhibitors/potential clients.
- Assist in marketing support activities such as EDM, promotion pieces and helping build and maintain an up to date database of prospects. Your key activity is the generation of advertising sales revenue.
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience in digital media, advertising or industrial product sales with a verifiable track record of sales achievement
- Bachelor degree or above.
- You must have initiative, confidence, a lot of energy to succeed in outdoor sales, and an ability to learn and use new sales skills.
For more information about Ringier, visit www.agfjzq.tw.
To schedule an interview, email your English-Chinese CV to [email protected]
?Conference Telemarketing Sales, based in ?Guangzhou/Shenzhen/Shanghai
- Completed the qualified daily phone calls?
- Keep the effective communication through cold calling with decision-makers in industrial filed, selling the seminar delegates?
- Following up on leads via email, telephone, fax
- Effectively manage prospect lists to achieve call targets, keep accurate records of all customer phone conservations and history of account
- Strong sales skills with the keen understanding of your client's business/industry, and the ability to identify their needs and develop long-term opportunities and solutions for them.
- At least 1 year TELE sales experience, with conference sales experience will be preferred
- Strong sales skills with a proven track record, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop key client, agency and industry relationships at all levels.
- A team player, quick learner
For more information about Ringier, visit?www.agfjzq.tw.
To schedule an interview, email your English-Chinese CV to?[email protected]